Egypt-based airline Egypt Air serves passenger international and domestic flights. It is also a member of Star Alliance. It helps you during the onboard and off-board journey. So, if you want to change a flight date on Egypt Air, you should keep reading this blog.
Ways To Know About How Much Does It Cost To Change A Flight Date on EgyptAir
In case you have changed your plans and you want to change a flight date on Egypt Air, you should read below given guidelines and instructions:
- According to EgyptAir, you can change your flight date for the first time for free.
- Also, the amount will be the same as you paid for your last flight. The policy would be the same even if your ticket expires within the suspension period.
- If you want to change your flight date on EgyptAir, it costs around $30 to $200 if your flight is domestic.
- If you want to change your international flight date on EgyptAir, it costs around $75 to $275.
Can I Change my Flight with Egyptair?
Yes, you can change your flight with EgyptAir; it is an easy and convenient process. The process is simple, and you need to follow given below guidelines and instructions:
- No fees will be levied if you change your reservation within 24 hours of booking.
- If you change your flight date for the first time or before the suspension, no fees or additional charges will be levied.
- The fees could be increased or decreased depending on your route, fare and destination.
- If you are changing domestic flight dates, you must be charged $30 to $200.
- If you change your international flight date, you would have to pay around $75 to $275.
How much does changing an EgyptAir flight date cost?
Changing an EgyptAir flight would cost you free for the first time.
You must speak to the concerned person to change your flight date with Egypt Air.
- You will not be charged additional fees if you change your flight date with Egypt Air on time.
- Changing your flight date after the suspension date will cost you a fee depending on various factors such as destination, fare and ticket type.
Egyptair Change Seat Process
If you want to change a flight date on Egypt Air and want to know how to do it, you should either visit the website or call customer support. Just follow given below instructions to change your Egypt Air seat:
- First, visit the official website of EgyptAir.
- Select ‘Manage my booking.’
- Now, select your ticket and make all the changes.
- If you change after 24 hours of reservation, proceed with the payment.
- After payment, you will receive a confirmation message to your registered number or email.
Egyptair Change Policy
If you are making any change to Egyptair, Egyptair's change policy would be a policy that you must be aware of the following:
- If you change the flight date with Egyptair to the same destination, no fee will be levied. You need to pay the fare difference if you change your flight date, and changes are only possible once.
- Only the unused part of your booking part can make the changes.
- You will get no refund. Instead, you will get a voucher you can use when booking your next flight.
- If there is a fare difference between now reserved and former reserved flights, the amount you need to credit will be transferred to your account.
- The fees will be levied if you change your flight after 24 hours.
EgyptAir Flight Name Change
Suppose you want to make a passenger name change with EgyptAir. In that case, you can change by visiting the website or contacting them via call, message or social media services such as Instagram, Facebook or Twitter.
EgyptAir Flight Name Change Fee
- If you want to change your name with EgyptAir, there would be fees would be levied, and the flight name change policy is discussed below:
- You cannot change the name of your flight booking; you can correct spelling errors by giving specific documentation to your concerned person.
- No fees will be levied if you change within 24 hours of reservation.
- $30 will be levied if you change your domestic flight and $70 if you make any change to your domestic flight.