Turkey-based airline serving 340 destinations will offer extraordinary services during onboard and offboard journeys. It will make sure that you get the best travelling experience. In case you have cancelled your flight with Turkish Airlines and want to get a refund from Turkish Airlines, you should visit their website or customer care representative via call, message or social media services.
How do I get a refund from Turkish Airlines?
You want to get a refund from Turkish Airlines given below is the procedure that you can follow to get a refund:
- Visit the Turkish Airlines website.
- Fill in all details of your booking and your personal details.
- Submit the form to get reviewed by Turkish Airlines.
- Once your form gets reviewed, you will receive a confirmation to your registered mail address or phone number.
- After you request a refund, your refund will be transacted to your account in twenty business days.
Can I get a full refund from Turkish Airlines?
You can get a full refund under the following given circumstances according to Turkish Airlines policy:
- If your flight get cancelled by the airline.
- If the airline reschedules your flight, you will get a full refund.
- If your flight gets delayed more than five hours, you will get a full refund.
- If you have a refundable ticket, you will get a full refund.
- Your close relative died, and you will get a full refund.
- Your co-passenger died, and you will get a full refund.
- You want to avoid taking onboarding, and you will get a full refund.
How long does it take to get a refund from Turkish Airlines?
You have asked for a refund from Turkish Airlines, and you do not know how long it will take to get a refund from Turkish Airlines:
- You first need to submit a request form for a refund.
- Then it would help if you waited for confirmation mail to your registered email address or phone number.
- Your refund will transfer to your account in twenty business days.
Do Turkish Airlines have a 24-hour cancellation policy?
Yes, Turkish Airlines have a 24-hour cancellation policy discussed below, so you can help yourself better and get a refund easily. Also, you will be aware of the cancellation policy:
- If you want a full refund, you must cancel your flight after 24 hours of reservation.
- You can get a full refund if you cancel your flight seven days before the departure.
- After these two periods, your refund will not be transferred fully, and you will have to pay fees for cancelling your flight.
Can you cancel your flight on Turkish Airlines Refund Policy?
Yes, you can cancel your flight on Turkish Airlines according to Turkish Airlines Refund Policy which is discussed below:
- If you cancel your scheduled flight after 24 hours of reservation, your refund will be transferable.
- If your scheduled flight is twelve hours away, passengers can get a refund with a penalty deducted from your refund of $500.
- A penalty will only be levied if your scheduled flight is twelve hours away.
- No deduction or penalty will be levied from your refund if you cancel your flights twelve hours before the flight.
In this situation, a refund would be transferable, and in some situations, your refund will get transferred to your account after deducting some penalty. If your refund is taking longer than the mentioned time, you should call your bank if they didn’t hold your refund.
Refund and cancellation travel policy
So, you now have answers to all your questions in this blog, from how do I get a refund from Turkish Airlines to 24 Hours Turkish Cancellation policy. If you want to get a full refund after cancellation, you should cancel your flight within 24 hours of reservation and seven days before the departure of your flight. After this period, you will be levied with a penalty fee, and your refund will be 100% transferable. You can cancel your fees by website, call, or social media services such as Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.