Breeze Airways is an American low-cost airline headquartered in Cottonwood Heights, Utah. This airline was founded by David Neeleman, who previously co-founded Morris Air, WestJet, JetBlue, and Azul Linhas Aereas. Breeze's operations launched on May 27, 2021, with its inaugural flight.
A Complete Guide Regarding How Much Does Breeze Charge For A Pet?
While traveling by plane, sometimes you want to travel with your pets, but how. Do not worry at all. Here we have tried to provide necessary details of adding your pet. So stay with us till the end to get answers to all your different questions.
How Do I Add My Dog To Breeze Flight First Class?
If you want to know how to add your dog to the Breeze flight first class then you need to follow the steps that are given below :
- To begin, you can get the breeze airways official website on your device at www.flybreeze.com .
- There you have to select the "My trips" Option from the website.
- Now you are required to enter the correct mail address and password to access the reservation.
- Then select the Continue tab and will find the reservation.
- Choose your flight from the given list and tap on the view option
- Now select the add the pet icon from the edit extras option that is shown on the dashboard.
- After this, select your pet category from the given categories out there.
- You have to enter the pet travel documents related to your journey if you have any.
- Now you can continue to check out and pay the necessary fees for the same.
- After all the above steps, Breeze airways will send you the updated e ticket and confirmation message at your registered email ID immediately.
What is Breeze Airways Service Dog Policy?
Only trained service dogs are allowed to travel in the carrier. But to avail this feature without any cost then you have to follow the Breeze Airways Service Dog Policy as mentioned below :
- The dog must be adequately trained so that it could handle the disabled person properly.
- If the trained service dogs are of disruptive behavior or threaten the safety of other passengers, then they will be denied boarding.
How To Book A Trip For Pets With Breeze Airways?
Breeze Airways is renowned among its competitors because of the facilities that it provides not only to the humans but also to the pets. It allows numerous services for the pets that will make the journey of their passengers much easier and they can travel with their pets. But for that you need a book a trip for your pets.
By using the below written method you can easily book a trip your pets.
- First go to the official website of the Breeze Airways.
- Then go to the booking process and enter your travel details.
- The page will show you all the available flights.
- Tap on the "Trip Extras" Page.
- After that click on pets and the details of your animal and attach all the relevant details.
- Lastly, book the flight and you can get the confirmation message on your registered email ID.
What Is The Fee For Traveling With The Pet At Breeze Airways?
Once you have added the pet to your flight booking then you have to pay the pet travel fees at Breeze Airways. Pet travel fees which are around $75, have to be paid at the time of check out . You can pay these fees through different modes of payment according to your preference and convenience.
What Are The Pet Travel Restrictions On Breeze Airways?
Only small domesticated cats and dogs are allowed according to the Pet Travel Restrictions at Breeze Airways. These pets are allowed $75 per journey one way.
Airways Authority allows the utmost 5 pets per booking and only one pet carrier is allowed per guest. Also the maximum weight which is allowed for the pet is 25 lbs, including the carrier.
What Are The Requirements For Breeze Airways Pet Carrier ?
You need to know about the Breeze Airways Pet Carrier Requirements if you want to plan a trip with your pets, so that you will not make any mistake while carrying your carrier during your journey.
Requirements for Breeze Airways pet carrier are as follows :
- Companies do not supply or sell pet carriers. Dimensions of the carrier should be upto 17"×8"×13" cm so that they can fit under the extra legroom and standard legroom seats.
- There should be enough room in the carrier your pet will be comfortable. It can sit, stand, lie down and turn around easily.
- Carrier sides should be soft and it needs to be well ventilated and leak proof so that your pet feels pleasant while traveling with you at Breeze Airways.
- According to the pet carrier policy, only one pet carrier is permitted.
Here we have tried to cover all the relevant information about the Breeze Airways, how to add dogs to the trip, its service dog policy and many more.
But for further details, passengers can visit the official website of the Breeze Airways.
HAVE A SAFE JOURNEY !!!