Vueling Airlines is a budget-airline establishment that holds the pre-eminent title as Spain's largest airline with the largest fleet size and destinations.
Vueling Airlines also holds a prestigious ranking in the low-budget airlines category. It was founded in 2004 and has set a record for carrying 34 million passengers in a single year.
Talking about what they provide you during flights, we would say, there's nothing fancy but your basic necessities are fulfilled.
In this article we have tried to inform you about Vueling Airlines briefly.
So stay with us till the end to get to know more about these airlines.
How Long Does A Refund Take With Vueling?
It takes 7-10 working days for Vueling Airlines to process the refund. Also there are some other factors on which the process of reimbursement depends such as your flight ticket charges, seat fare, mode of payment etc.
However, if the airline cancels your flight ticket then you will get the compensation that will help you book another Vueling Airline.
What Are Vueling Airlines Refund Policies?
There are Vueling Airlines refund policies that you must have to follow before reserving the flight ticket:-
- A passenger has to cancel the flight ticket within 24 hours of booking and two days before the flight's departure if he/she wants no cancellation charges while canceling the flight ticket.
- Passengers who have the refundable ticket can cancel their flight at any time without any charges. But the day of cancellation and the date of flight must be 48 hours apart.
- You cannot take a refund if your flight ticket expires.
- If you want a full refund of a non-refundable ticket then you must cancel your flight ticket within 48 hours of booking.
- The Carrier will not charge any cancellation fees if the below-mentioned are made:-
- flight change by airline.
- the date of flight is changed by airline.
- bereavement of the passenger's family member.
- when the passenger cancels the flight ticket on the same date of booking.
Can I Cancel Vueling Within 24 Hours?
Yes, you can cancel a Vueling Airlines flight within 24 hours. If the departure is after seven days and you have canceled the flight within 24 hours then, you don't have to pay any cancellation fee, you will also get a full refund.
You can cancel the flight within 24 hours by visiting the official website of Vueling Or you can call Vueling customer service.
What Is Vueling Flight Cancellation Policy?
We have explained the complete cancellation policy as under:-
- You can cancel the flight by visiting the official website of Vueling Airlines.
- If you have booked a flex package then, you can cancel the booking 48 hours before departure and get a refund in the form of flight credit.
- In the same way, if you have booked Optima, Family, or Time Flex fares, you can cancel the flight 48 hours before departure and get the money back in the form of flight credit.
- If you cannot fly because of medical issues such as illness, surgery, court summons, then you can get your money back as flight credit or by showing proof.
- The Vueling Cancellation Policy applies to the ticket you booked through the Vueling airline, at the airport,or from the Vueling agent. You must speak directly to the agent for cancellation if your ticket is booked via a third party.
- Vueling Airlines also offers a 24-hour cancellation policy, where you can enjoy the cancellation for free but only when your departure date is one week away.
What Is The Vueling Flight Cancellation Fee?
If all the formalities of the cancellation process have been completed within 24 hours of booking then you don't have to pay any cancellation fee.
However, if the risk-free period passes, you must pay the cancellation fee of around $100 to $500, depending upon several factors.
You can also directly speak to the Vueling agent to know the cancellation fee.
Also, the cancellation fee varies depending upon ticket confirmation, route cancellation time etc.
How Can I Cancel A Vueling Flight Without A Cancellation Fee?
You can cancel a Vueling flight by completing all the formalities of cancellation within 24 hours of purchase.
If you have Flex PackagePackage Or Optima, Family, Time Flex Fares, you can cancel it 48 hours before departure and get the amount back in the form of flight credit.
Also, you can directly visit the official website of Vueling Airlines for cancellation and can call the Vueling representative.
Here, We are providing a detailed procedure for your reference.
- Go to the official website of Vueling Airlines and login to your account.
- Else you can also visit "My Booking" selection to retrieve the details.
- Enter your booking code and email id, and then select the booking you wish to cancel.
- Now click on the cancel reservation button and provide a valid cancellation reason for the airline to verify.
- Once Vueling verifies your cancellation, you can follow the instructions to complete the cancellation process.
You can also directly speak to the Vueling representative and request to cancel your ticket. Provide your trip details and soon the agent will complete the cancellation process. Once your ticket is canceled, ensure that you have got your confirmation email from Vueling.
What Happens If I Cancel My Vueling Flight?
Canceling a Vueling flight will give you either a refund or a flight credit which depends upon your fare type and the situation. You get your full refund within 24 hours of cancellation, no matter what ticket type you hold. However, after a risk free period, you get a flight credit.
Here, we have tried to provide you with all the information about Vueling Airlines about what facilities it provides, and how to contact its agent. We have tried to answer your questions as much as we can.
For further details, please visit the official website of Vueling Airlines.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME.
Hope you have a safe and joyful travel experience