The national airline of Jordan, Royal Jordanian Airlines, known initially as Alia Royal Jordanian Airlines, has its headquarters in Amman. With more than 500 weekly flights and at least 110 departures daily, the airline runs regular scheduled international services between its main base at Queen Alia International Airport and four continents.
A complete Guide Regarding How do I contact Royal Jordanian customer service?
If you need any help regarding Royal Jordanian Airlines, please get in touch with Royal Jordanian customer service at +962.6.5100000. For Royal Jordanian Platinum Hawk members, the airlines have the privilege of an exclusive Call Center Hotline service at +962.6. 5202422.
How do I email Royal Jordanian customer service?
While facing trouble reaching customer service through their contact number, you can contact Royal Jordanian customer service through email. You can email Royal Jordanian customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org, and they will be happy to resolve your queries related to the airlines.
How to reach Royal Jordanian customer service through chat?
Royal Jordanian Airlines does not offer customer support through live chat. So if you have any queries related to Royal Jordanian, Airlines, feel free to contact Royal Jordanian customer service at the number above, as they will be quick and happy to help you.
What is a Royal Jordanian 24-hour contact number?
If you want to use Royal Jordanian as your travelling partner and need any help regarding the booking process, please get in touch with Royal Jordanian customer service at +962.6. 5100000, you can reach them anytime as the airline provides 24/7 customer service. For Royal Jordanian Platinum Hawk members, the airlines have the privilege of an exclusive Call Center Hotline +962.6. 5202422, which is available 24/7.
What is the Royal Jordanian whatsapp number?
Unfortunately, Royal Jordanian does not provide customer service through whatsapp. If you have any queries related to the airlines, you can contact Royal Jordanian customer service on their phone number or email them on the information above.
What is Royal Jordanian's cancellation policy?
Because Royal Jordanian's cancellation policy covers all unfavourable circumstances, flight cancellations with the airlines go significantly and more efficiently.
You can make full use of the benefits provided by the Royal Jordanian cancellation policy by using the information provided below:
- All passenger tickets obtained from authorized sources will be subject to revocation.
- Miscellaneous Charge Orders, Electronic Miscellaneous, and other fare kinds are all covered by the Royal Jordanian cancellation policy.
- The cancellation of a ticket obtained from a third party or unlicensed location will not be accepted.
- After confirming the customer's identity using the invoice from the original ticket, Royal Jordanian will only consider refund requests.
- Refund requests won't be considered once the plane has left the airport of origin.
- Only the purchaser of a refundable fare is eligible for a refund after the zero-cancellation deadline.
- After following the process, the airlines will initiate the refund, and the customer will receive the money in their bank account Within seven to thirty business days. If not received, then contact Royal Jordanian customer service for further guidance.
- According to Royal Jordanian's cancellation policy, the scheduled flight must be cancelled within 24 hours of making the reservation to be eligible for a full refund.
- Refunds are not available to passengers who obtained free or heavily discounted tickets. Still, they can reschedule their scheduled tickets by contacting the airline at the airport or Royal Jordanian customer service.
- Passengers with non-refundable tickets are only eligible for reimbursement of the government tax portion of their fare.
While choosing Royal Jordanian Airlines as your travelling partner, please read all the terms and conditions related to the airline on their official website. That will help you take steps when using Royal Jordanian Airlines. If you have any queries, contact Royal Jordanian customer service, and they will lead you to the answers to all your questions.
Have a safe trip